“Detox”…it’s become a trendy buzzword lately, but it’s actually a very important step that should be a part of everyone’s health regimen. If you ignore detox, your health could suffer.
With excessive toxin exposure and stress, our natural detox pathways can become compromised. The need for detoxification is based upon the principle that immunodeficiency, inflammatory and degenerative diseases from allergies to arthritis to Alzheimer’s result from the toxic, accumulative effects of poisonous substances and pathogens within the body.
According to reports by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the average person now has 212 environmental chemicals in their blood — things like mercury, lead, cadmium and industrial chemicals.
The World Health Organization has studies that show we have over 700 chemicals on average in our bodies. No matter which study you choose, the prognosis is grim.
Environmental toxins such as pesticides, preservatives, heavy metals and industrial toxins are mostly fat soluble or “lipophilic”. Such lipophilic toxins have been associated with hormone disruption, immune system suppression, reproductive disorders, cancer, and other diseases.
If you have a lack of energy, brain fog or are suffering from a chronic disease or condition, toxin accumulation could be contributing to the problem.
10 Signs You Need To Detox
- Increased belly or visceral fat, weight loss resistance, edema/water retention
- Cravings and/or blood sugar issues
- Overheating or excess sweating
- Acne, rosacea, itchy skin
- Fatigue unrelieved by sleep
- Moodiness or anger
- Chemical sensitivity — smelling fragrances or chemicals makes you sick
- Insomnia — especially waking between 2–4 a.m.
What Is The Next Step?
We make jumpstarting the detox process easy with our Detox IV Drip. It helps to reset, hydrate & detox your body. It also boosts the metabolism & helps the lymphatic system. Contains high dosages of MIC/B12 & Glutathione. 1000ml IV Fluids.
In addition, we have Glutathione (read more about this master antioxidant here) available in take home packs of 5 to continue the detox process.
Given the daily toxic exposures that we all encounter daily, ongoing and focused detoxification is imperative.
Start by limiting your exposure to toxins by:
- Reducing alcohol.
- Drinking lots of clean water daily.
- Cleaning up your environment and home from chemicals and toxins. Use chemicals free cleaners in your home.
- Detoxing your beauty products and stop using products with harmful chemicals.
- Eating plenty of organic fruits and veggies.
- Consuming antioxidants. Taking vitamin C and E, Alpha lipoic acid, flavonoids, carotenoids, and glutathione help to neutralize the free radicals.
If you’ve been experiencing any of the 10 symptoms above, give us a call to schedule your Detox IV Drip today.