• Add a variety of add-ons to your IV drips.
• Add-ons can be added to any combination.
• Glutathione, Zinc, Vitamin C, Magnesium are popular additions.
• Includes Glutathione, Multi-Trace 5, Zinc, Selenium, Carnitine, Arginine, Biotin, B-Complex, Magnesium, B5, Vitamin C, Zofran, and Toradol.
* These IV drips are not meant to diagnose or treat medical conditions. The IVs, Boosters & Shots are administered by a Licensed Medical Professional and overseen by a Medical Director. Contact us for more information on how to customize your IV drip.
Recovering from Covid is no joke. I decided to give IV hydration therapy a try, and I’m so glad I did. I didn’t have an appointment, so when I walked in, on a Saturday morning, I didn’t know what to expect, but as soon as I walked in, I was greeted by Valerie, the owner. I told her what my needs were, and she knew exactly what I needed. She was so knowledgeable and friendly…I can’t say enough good things about her. The gentleman who administered the IV was just as pleasant and put me at ease. The rooms were cozy, comfortable, and private. I will, definitely, go back, and recommend this place to anyone and everyone. I left feeling better than when I went in, and that’s saying a lot, considering how sick I was, only a few days prior.
I can’t say enough good things about her.
We’re proud to be a mobile IV Hydration company. Stay-at-home parents that are too busy to come to our office can still enjoy the benefits of a wide array of IV cocktails, and partiers too worn out from last night’s fun can receive a hangover recovery IV drip in the comfort of their own homes. Our mobile services are provided by the same highly-trained professionals as our in-house services.