We have an amazing special for you from August 17th – August 24th! Choose a FREE CoQ10 or Vitamin D add on with a Brain Boost, Beauty or Premium IV Drip.
Which Drip Should You Choose?
Brain Boost IV Drip. If you are looking to improve mental clarity and increase concentration or reduce viral brain fog and fatigue, this is for you. This drip contains:
- B-Complex. B vitamins are an essential building block of a healthy body. It has a direct impact on our energy levels, brain function, and cell metabolism.
- Vitamin C. Vitamin C is a powerful anti-inflammatory. Elevated inflammation is associated with brain fog and cognitive decline which Vitamin C can help keep in check.
- B12. Vitamin B12 helps to improve brain power and plays a role in supporting mental and cognitive performance. It has been proven to increase the cognitive function of older people and has even been used to prevent or slow the progression of dementia.
- Taurine. Taurine is an organic compound that acts as an antioxidant that helps the brain manage stress while fortifying the processing connection between an individual’s eyes and their brain.
- Folic Acid. Folic acid is a B vitamin that is very important for proper brain function because it reduces the levels of peripheral inflammatory cytokines. This means that it can improve short- and long-term memory, playing an important role in both mental and emotional health.
- ALA. Alpha-Lipoic Acid therapy also improves energy production by supporting cellular metabolism and has neuroprotective effects on the body. This may be beneficial in treating specific neurodegenerative diseases such as neuropathic pain, caused by chronic nerve damage, as well as retinopathies caused by diabetes.
- TRIPLE the Glutathione. Glutathione plays an important role in counteracting the brain’s high vulnerability to oxidative stress.It can help support your brain health by decreasing cell damage caused by free radicals.
- 1000ml IV Fluids & Electrolytes. Dehydration impacts your ability to think clearly and can make it very difficult to remember things. That’s why it’s so important to stay hydrated – it actually improves your memory! Various studies have shown that mild-to-moderate levels of dehydration can impair short-term memory.
Anti Aging Beauty IV Drip. If you want help fighting the aging process, this is for you. This drip helps you build collagen and brighten and improve your skin. This drip contains:
- High dosages of Vitamin C. Collagen levels decrease as we age causing the skin to begin to sag. Vitamin C boosts collagen production, making the skin firm and tight.
- Biotin. Biotin promotes the production of keratin. This fibrous protein is know to support the growth and maintenance of healthy hair, skin, and nails.
- B12. B12 is essential for the health of your skin, hair and nails as it plays a role in cell reproduction and the renewal of your skin.
- TRIPLE the Glutathione. Glutathione spends a lot of time repairing damaged cells—particularly the ones that spur the aging process. By removing free radicals from our bodies, we’re welcoming in stronger hair and nails, tighter and brighter skin, and higher energy levels.
- 1000ml IV Fluids & Electrolytes. IV fluids can hydrate the body and promote healthy skin function.
- Add a FREE CoQ10 IM Injection for extra collagen building. ($45 value)
Premium IV Drip. lf you want all the benefits in one combination, this drip is for you. This drip contains high dosages of all our vitamins:
- B-Complex. Vitamin B complex is good for boosting energy levels and maintaining the essential functions of the body. When you feel moody or irritable or you have lost your drive or motivation, you may need vitamin B supplements to make you feel like yourself again.
- Vitamin C. Vitamin C can help protect your cells against the effects of free radicals (unstable molecules that can damage cells in your body causing illness and aging).
- Minerals. Mineral IV treatments help to reduce inflammation, reduce oxidative stress, detox your system, and rehydrate your body for maximum performance.
- Zinc. Zinc is a nutrient that helps your metabolism function properly, supports your immune system, and keeps you healthy in many other ways. It can also help your body produce proteins and DNA, decrease inflammation and heal wounds more quickly
- B12. Vitamin B12 is good for helping your body burn fat, turn carbohydrates into energy and manufacture new protein. It keeps your body in constant balance for these essential building blocks, which aid you in maintaining optimal function.
- B5. Vitamin B5 is vital for the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. It is also involved in the production of cholesterol and several hormones.
- Arginine. Arginine is one amino acid responsible for assisting with immune function and wound recovery, and it’s a precursor for some other amino acids.
- TRIPLE the Glutathione. Glutathione, known as the Master Antioxidant, helps detoxify the body, helping to break down and flush naturally created chemicals, substances, and pollutants.
- 1000ml Fluids. Your body needs to be hydrated to function at its best. IV therapy works faster than drinking a lot of fluids.
Should I choose CoQ10 or Vitamin D for my FREE add on?
CoQ10. If you want a boost of antioxidants or skin support, choose CoQ10. It’s a powerful antioxidant that protects your brain, heart and muscles. Adequate levels of CoQ10 in the body also help maintain skin elastin and collagen production.
Vitamin D. If you want help improving your mood, boosting your immune system or supporting bone and muscle strength, get a Vitamin D Shot. Contains 25,000iu Vitamin D3.
Give us call or walk in to take advantage of this special!